The centre of Catholicism in Hanoi is the beautifully dilapidated neo-Gothic, St Joseph’s Cathedral. Built in the early days of the colony at the expense of a revered pagoda that was demolished in the name of France's mission civilisatrice, St Joseph’s opened its doors to worshippers in 1886. Many of the buildings in and around the area were built in the service of the cathedral in the late 19th century. Built as Presbytery House, the hotel was one of Old Quarter’s first edifications of the Cathedral – converted into a hotel in 2002 set the standard for hotels that followed. Ten years later, after undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation, this is Old Quarter’s newest boutique hotel. The original Church Boutique Hotel Nha Tho is a sanctuary of sumptuous dining, and self-indulgent relaxation, on the heart of the Old Quarter. (Google ... View all
Church Boutique Hotels 9 Nha ThoSpecial Only for Church Boutique hotel Nha ThoRoom ...